Why should you use, or refer 1st Insight Inspections?
- Experienced – thousands of home inspections performed by 1st Insight inspections.
- We do an amazing job – just read some customer, and agent feedback.
- Extremely thorough, but objective – it is our job to provide you with all the factual information on the property inspected so an informed decision on how to proceed can be made.
- All our standard home inspections come with:
- 90 Day Warranty (sellers inspection 120 day warranty)
- Platinum Roof Protection
- Sewer Guard Protection
- Mold Safe
- ReCall Chek
- Our Guarantee – 200% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Fix Some Minor Items – We will hand tighten drain connections under sinks, tighten hose bib connections, make an adjustment here and there as needed. We do this as a courtesy, to hopefully fix some minor items, and eliminate the need to add the item(s) to the inspection report. No need for both parties to waste any time and energy over something that was easily fixed.
- Competitively priced – Even thought we give Mercedes Benz service our pricing is more like a fully loaded Chevy, with an extended warranty included at no additional charge.
COST VERSUS PRICE
The cost of the inspection is different and unfortunately is usually considered last, if at all. The cost of a service continues for days, weeks, months and even years after the price has been paid.
SCHEDULE AN INSPECTION | CONTACT US SCHEDULE AN INSPECTION | CONTACT US
Additional fees for fuel are shown on the below map: To clarify – the $5.00 fuel fee for Phoenix is for North of the 202, and North of the I 10. It is $10 for North of 101. Way North Scottsdale is $15.00, as is Anthem, Carefree, and Cave Creek. All Inspection Services are Not Equal Hiring someone for a service is not the same as buying a consumer product, with a product you can compare apples to apples exactly (same brand, same product, & same model number). When it comes to service in any industry, whether it be a plumber, an electrician, or even a doctor – there are major differences in the level of service you will receive. This is no different when it come to a home inspector – inspection companies are not equal. Their level of inspection service, experience and the guarantees they provide to their customers are very different. Do you want the Cheapest, or the Best Inspection? You can always find someone who is cheaper, but why would you want an inspector who gets the bulk of their business by being the cheapest. For most people their home is there single largest investment. 1st Insight Inspections is very competitive with their pricing, even thought the very best service, and protection is given.