Why should you use, or refer 1st Insight Inspections?
- Experienced, and thorough – thousands of home inspections performed by 1st Insight inspections.
- We do an amazing job – just read some customer, and agent feedback...
- All our standard buyer’s home inspections are Guaranteed, and come with protection plans. These added protection items would cost you hundreds of dollars. RWS sells 1st Insight these policies for you, at fraction of the cost, because they have faith in our thorough inspections
- Competitively priced – Even thought we give Mercedes Benz service our pricing is more like a fully loaded Chevy, with an extended warranties included at no additional charge.
- 90 Day Warranty (sellers inspection 120 day warranty) Covers Mechanical, Plumbing, Structural, and Roof
- Platinum Roof Protection Covers roofs leaks for 5 years.
- Sewer Guard Protection Covers the underground main water line and sewer line.
- Mold Safe Covers the removal of visible mold on permanently installed surfaces.
- ReCall Chek Database searched for recalled appliances, the manufacture must fix or replace.
- Our Guarantee – 200% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- COST VERSUS PRICE
The cost of the inspection is different and unfortunately is usually considered last, if at all. The cost of a service continues for days, weeks, months and even years after the price has been paid.
SCHEDULE AN INSPECTION | CONTACT US
Additional fees for fuel are shown on the below map: To clarify – the $5.00 fuel fee for Phoenix is for North of the 202, and North of the I 10. It is $10 for North of 101. Way North Scottsdale is $15.00, as is Anthem, Carefree, and Cave Creek.
All Inspection Services are Not Equal Hiring someone for a service is not the same as buying a consumer product, with a product you can compare apples to apples exactly (same brand, same product, & same model number). When it comes to service in any industry, whether it be a plumber, an electrician, or even a doctor – there are major differences in the level of service you will receive. This is no different when it come to a home inspector – inspection companies are not equal. Their level of inspection service, experience and the guarantees they provide to their customers are very different.
Do you want the Cheapest, or the Best Inspection? You can always find someone who is cheaper, but why would you want an inspector who gets the bulk of their business by being the cheapest. For most people their home is there single largest investment. 1st Insight Inspections is very competitive with their pricing, even though the very best service, and protection is given.