We are Offering a $100 Inspection, Because 1st Insight Inspections Wants You to Try Us.
(Homes up to 1750 sf, a termite inspection needs to be ordered too, cost is $50)
Receive a for a $100 home inspection from 1st Insight Inspections, which is good to use until the end of 2019. Up to 1750 sf, a termite inspection needs to be ordered as well. You can use this special for anyone of your clients. You get to be the hero to your client.
Exclusions: It may not be used for your immediate family, or for your self. Nor is it good for any investment property purchase.
How do I Get This $100 Home Inspection?
* Anyone of these 3 different ways…
- Have us perform 2 inspections for your clients, at our standard pricing.
- Help us book a meeting at your office (such as sponsoring a breakfast meeting) Minimum of 10 agents attend the meeting.
- You refer us to 2 agents which you know, who then use us for their clients inspection, at standard pricing. Minimum of two inspections total.
OR Choose This Offer Instead…
A $100.00 Discount off Your First Referred Inspection.
(For Homes over 1500 sf)
* If the 3 above choices just won’t work for you, and as long as you have never referred/used 1st Insight Inspections, then you can get $100.00 discount off your first referred inspection. – A free termite inspection ($50 Value) plus a $50.00 discount off the home inspection fee.
* Cannot be combined with any other offer, or coupon.
Why you should refer 1st Insight Inspections….
1st Insight is Extra Helpful
Individuals choose a career as a home inspector for many different reasons, and for 1st Insight, being extra helpful is at the top of the list. A home purchase is the most significant investment that most people will make in their life time. A house is more than just a building, its a home, and for most, a crucial piece of retirement.
We Provide Solutions – Interactive eBook Guide
Included with every inspection (currently 75 videos, and 44 articles)
Understanding the home inspection findings, and knowing how to tackle projects is crucially important. Its important for all the parties involved in the real estate transaction. Whether it is a DIY project, a handyman project, or a job for a licensed professional, having knowledge on how things should be done is extremely important. The information provided can easily save anyone hundreds, to thousands of dollars in repairs, and future upgrades and remodeling.
We Fix Some Minor Items for Free
In keeping with our belief of being extra helpful. The inspector will do his best to fix these 6 items if found during a home inspection.
Tighten a leaking or spraying hose bib.
Un-jamb a garbage disposal.
Tighten a leaking shower head connection.
Hand tighten a loose or leaking drain connection.
Adjust a cabinet door.
Supply up to 3 receptacle covers.
We have a tree planted in our National Forests with every inspection.
Trees contribute to their environment by providing oxygen, improving air quality, climate amelioration, conserving water, preserving soil, and supporting wildlife. During the process of photosynthesis, trees take in carbon dioxide and produce the oxygen we breathe.
We Include Protection Plans NOT INCLUDED WITH THE $100 INSPECTION
Even thought we give Mercedes Benz service, our pricing is more like a fully loaded Chevy.
Request 1st Insight Business Cards & Brochures
Would you like some brochures and business cards mailed to you, or your office?