The Meat & Potatoes Inspection includes everything that the our standard buyers inspection “Limited Visual Inspection” includes, with the following exceptions:
1. Cracks: Only cracks that are a concern will be reported. This pertains to all locations – exterior walls, garage, driveway, or the interior. Common settlement / expansion cracks will not be reported. To add this exclusion $20.00
2. Cabinets, and Countertops: Cosmetic damage such as scratches, or finish wear, etc. will not be reported. Moisture damage, or major damage will be reported. To add exclusions $10.00
2. Appliances: Only the kitchen dishwasher, oven, and microwave will be inspected and operated. To add exclusions – one fridge $10.00, washer and dryer $5.00 ea.
3. Interior Doors: a door rubbing will not be reported, but if it wont close it will be reported. To add this exclusion $10.00
4. Grounds: Perimeter wall / fence, and gates will not be inspected. And any built -in grill, or outside fireplace will not be inspected. To add exclusion perimeter wall and gates $20.00, and to add built-in-grill or fireplace $10.00 ea.
5. Irrigation: Usually in our limited visual inspection this is inspected at the solenoid control valves as a courtesy, it will not be inspected. To add checking / running system from the solenoid valves $15.00
6. Utility or Laundry Sinks: will not be inspected. To add $10.00 ea.
7. Window Screens: will not be inspected. To add $15.00