Why should you use, or refer 1st Insight Inspections?
- Experienced, and thorough – thousands of home inspections performed by 1st Insight inspections.
- We do an outstanding Home Inspection – just read some customer, and agent feedback...
- All our standard buyer’s home inspections are Guaranteed – 200% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Competitively priced – Even thought we give Mercedes Benz service our pricing is more like a fully loaded Chevy.
- We Provide Valuable Protection Plans at No Cost to You – if you could purchase these plans yourself, you would be paying $575, but the cost is $0 to you. These plans have the potential of saving you thousands of dollars. These are different than a home warranty plan. We will need your valid email address, and cell phone number to include these plans for you.
- Interactive eBook Guide – Videos and Articles | New Nov 2018
Understanding the home inspection findings better, and knowing how to tackle projects is crucially important. Whether it is a DIY project, a handyman project, or a job for a licensed professional, having knowledge on how things should be done is extremely important. (currently 75 videos, and 44 articles)
The information provided in this PDF guide, can easily save you hundreds, to thousands of dollars in repairs, and in future upgrades, and remodeling.
All this is included with every standard buyers inspection
Condo Instant Quote (Condos come with the same protection plans as a detached home, or townhouse)
SCHEDULE AN INSPECTION | CONTACT US | CONDO INSTANT QUOTE
Additional fees for fuel are shown on the below map: To clarify – the $5.00 fuel fee for Phoenix is for North of the 202, and North of the I 10. It is $10 for North of 101. Way North Scottsdale is $15.00, as is Anthem, Carefree, and Cave Creek.
All Inspection Services are Not Equal Hiring someone for a service is not the same as buying a consumer product, with a product you can compare apples to apples exactly (same brand, same product, & same model number). When it comes to service in any industry, whether it be a plumber, an electrician, or even a doctor – there are major differences in the level of service you will receive. This is no different when it come to a home inspector – inspection companies are not equal. Their level of inspection service, experience and the guarantees they provide to their customers are very different.
Do you want the Cheapest, or the Best Inspection? You can always find someone who is cheaper, but why would you want an inspector who gets the bulk of their business by being the cheapest. For most people their home is there single largest investment. 1st Insight Inspections is very competitive with their pricing, even though the very best service, and protection is given. The cost of the inspection is different and unfortunately is usually considered last, if at all. The cost of a service continues for days, weeks, months and even years after the price has been paid.